This Website uses “Cookies”. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
b) Type, purpose and operation of Cookies,
Depending on their permanence, Cookies can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the User closes the browser. The second ones expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, carry out the process of purchasing an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
Geo-location cookies: These Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when you fill out a form. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
c) What type of cookies are used on this Website?
This website uses the following own cookies:
• Redsys payment platform redirection control flag
• PHPSESSID: This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify the unique session identification of a user in order to manage the user’s session on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and is deleted when all browser windows are closed.
• wpml_browser_redirect_test: This cookie is set by the WPML WordPress plugin and is used to test if cookies are enabled in the browser.
• _icl_visitor_lang_js: This cookie is stored by the WPML WordPress plugin. The purpose of the cookie is to store the redirected language.
This website uses the following third parties’ cookies:
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
d) How to disable Cookies in the main browsers
Normally it is possible to stop accepting cookies from the browser. All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your browser menu. To manage the activity of cookies from your computer, you can block or delete them. Otherwise, browsing the website implies acceptance of their use in accordance with the above.
To carry out the management of cookies, you must follow the following instructions:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY